in accordance with the gdpr
It applies to Information collected by us, or provided by you, whether in one of our restaurants, over our Website (including the mobile optimised version of the website accessible from your portable hand-held device), or in any other way (such as over the telephone). It is also intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our Website, App and our products and services.
In line with GDPR regulations Amici Restaurant is permitted to hold and store your personal data as you are a contact affiliated with a company or organisation that has a business account with us or as a customer. For the reasons of legitimate interests these contact details are retained for marketing purposes and business transactions only. We do not and will not share your information with third party organisations.
We may store your name, address, telephone number, mobile number and email address in Word/ Excel /Sage Accounts. Which are encrypted with a secure password.
We do not store any banking details in any database. Following the completion of any transaction, banking details such as merchant copies are purely kept for legal requirements, VAT inspections in storage boxes in a secured locked storage area with restricted staff access. When legally possible destroyed and disposed of safely and securely.
We only use your details for business purposes, which include:
- To continue to transact with you based on services we have provided previously.
- To keep you informed of marketing offers and promotions that are relevant to you.
We collect your information in the following ways:
- When you contact our us, we will then take your details so we can progress with your enquiry or transaction;
- When you provide us with your details.
- Your details are then uploaded onto our account database system access which is fully password protected.
The Organisation reserves the right to introduce or extend the use of CCTV within the Organisation’s premises for security purposes. Where this occurs, signs will be displayed on the premises to make it clear to staff and visitors that CCTV is being used.
- CCTV will only be used for monitoring activity on the Organisation’s own premises.
- Recorded images will be stored securely; with only authorised Organisation employees and (where requested) the police will have access to them.
- Recorded images will only be retained for as long as necessary or where the police or courts require evidence.
- All CCTV equipment will be regularly inspected to ensure proper functioning.
- Your data is only used by Amici Restaurant and our affiliated restaurant Bianco’s Restaurant and will not be shared with any third party.
At any time, you are permitted to request that your data is removed from our database, with a right to be forgotten. On any electronic marketing there is also a clear option to unsubscribe from all future marketing activities. We review our Privacy Notice on a regular basis which will be updated on our website if applicable.
All your personal Information shall be held and used in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and national laws implementing GDPR. If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, or to exercise any of your rights. please write to us at the below address or via email at email@example.com.
29 Torwood Street
Amici Restaurant is the controller of your Information for the purposes of the GDPR and is a company registered under number 6988296 and whose VAT number is GB 981 2923 02.
If you have any queries on any of the above points, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.